WGU Empowering Nurses to Take Next Step in Academic Credentialing
With the rise of the COVID-19 pandemic, America’s need for BSN- and MSN-prepared nurses is greater than ever. To help more nurses take this next step, WGU Nevada is proud to offer the Margaret McClure Scholarship.
Valued at up to $5,000
Named for Dr. Margaret McClure, a lifelong nursing leader and catalyst for today’s magnet hospital program, this scholarship will be awarded to one recipient each quarter who has demonstrated activism or innovation in nursing that improves patient outcomes.
- Unparalleled flexibility. Complete most coursework any time or place that works best—no set log in times.
- Accredited programs. All of WGU Nevada’s nursing programs are CCNE-accredited.*
- Accelerated progress. Most courses can be completed as quickly as students master required skills and material.
- Affordable tuition. Low, flat-rate tuition is $7,090–$8,270 per year, fees and materials included.
- Personal attention. Students work one-to-one with a dedicated mentor from enrollment to graduation.
Nurse leaders change lives and WGU encourages nurses to change their lives through education. Apply now!