Home Purchasing Plan Now Open to HEALS Members
Derek Parent, Las Vegas HEALS Board Member is pleased to announce the Affinity Partner Program through Cross Country Mortgage, a ZERO COST non-traditional benefit to help companies recruit and retain top talent through home-ownership.
FORBES named home-ownership as the ULTIMATE employee perk to boost company culture, build loyalty and strengthen relationship between employee/employer. Program also serves as a recruitment tool elevating company on boarding process by qualifying employees for a loan with a signed job offer letter 60 days prior to start date.
Derek shares, “Las Vegas has a history of being a transient town and we’re having a very difficult time retaining physicians and medical staff in Southern Nevada. My solution? Make them home-owners and get them INVESTED and INVOLVED in our community. Let’s welcome them and make them feel at home from day one.”
Affinity Partner Program Benefits:
- $2,200 mortgage savings on new purchase or refinance
- Benefit available in ALL 50 states
- ZERO COST to employer and employee
- Benefit extends to all company employees and their family members
- Easy implementation with marketing resources provided for company
- Benefit offered to all HEALS members and their family
- Members can qualify for loan with a job offer or transfer letter 60 days prior to start date
Current list of companies signed on as Affinity Partners include Las Vegas HEALS, SalesForce, T-Mobile, Hertz, University of Washington, International Association of Firefighters, the State of Tennessee and more.
For more information, contact The Parent Team at CrossCountry Mortgage:
Derek Parent, VP of Mortgage Lending and Las Vegas HEALS Board Member
(702) 354-1400 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Villafuerte, Business Development Manager
(702) 374-6500 email@example.com