Urology Specialists of Nevada welcomed Dr. Craig Hunter to their practice who received his degree in medicine from Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his urologic residency as chief resident at the Detroit Medical Center, Michigan State University.
Southwest Medical Associates hired several new employees with addition of three nurse practitioners
- Graceann Freeman joining Charleston/ Rancho Health Center specializing in urgent care
- Fred Kubus treating at the Eastern Avenue Health Center specializing in adult medicine
- Tony Tan joining Southwest Medical’s Nellis Health Care Center, along with three physician assistants
- Justin Johnson treating at the Eastern Avenue Health Center
- Jessica Radian and Todd Radian joining Southwest Medical’s Charleston/ Rancho Health Center
- Chad Bullock, an advanced practice registered nurse specializing in adult medicine joined the Lake Mead Health Center, physician assistant
- Marcy Holloway specializing in adult medicine joined the Lifestyle Center-West
- Dr. Maria Manalo specializing in adult medicine along with Maria Barlaan and Dr. Jyotu Sandhu specializing in urgent care joined the Urgent Care Center on North Tenaya Way
- Dr. Josef Abbo specializing in urgent care joined the Charleston Rancho Urgent Care Center
- Dr. Mukesh Wadhwa specializing in anesthesiology joined the Surgery Center on W. Charleston, and physician assistant Lyndsie Wilson specializing in gastroenterology was welcomed at the Charleston Rancho Health Center.
The Children’s Speciality Center of Nevada has welcomed Dr. Kanyalakshmi Ayyanar to their practice.
Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada opened their new pulmonary division Lung Center of Nevada with joining physicians Dr. John Collier, Dr. James Hsu, Dr. George Tu, Dr. John Wojcik, Dr. Ralph Nietrzeba.