Nevada Healthcare Forum Addresses Changing Impact of Healthcare at Leader’s Conference in Las Vegas Starting October 8th
The Nevada Healthcare Forum (NVHCF), the largest gathering of healthcare professionals in the state, will host its 12th annual forum to address the changes affecting the nation’s healthcare systems. Hosting many of the industry’s leading healthcare executives, in addition to state and federal officials, this year’s forum will be held from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 8, at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino.
This year’s event will highlight and address the national impact of healthcare reform, and the evolution of changes in health care from health and wellness, enhancements in technology, consumer engagement, healthcare quality and implementation of significant health care policies and strategies. The one-day forum includes keynote speakers, panels, and discussions about relevant topics from a diverse range of industry experts.
NVHCF is proud to provide several exciting key presentations for attendees this year, including:
- U.S. Rep. Susie Lee (NV-03), Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Nevada’s 3rd District, will present a “A Congresswoman’s Perspective on Healthcare”
- Marc Harrison, MD, President and CEO at Intermountain Healthcare, will provide his unique insight into Population Health Management
- Thomas E. Jackiewicz, Senior Vice President and Chief Executive Officer for Keck Medicine of USC, will discuss “Leadership Lessons from the Front Lines of Healthcare Transformation: How Keck Medicine Made it to #16”
- Donna Hartley, Owner or Hartley International and Survivor, Speaker and Author, will deliver her inspirational speech, “Turn Your Challenges into Opportunities”
Key panels and discussions at this year’s forum include:
- Industry leader’s view of the “National State of Health Care.”
- Health care issues impacting the “State of Nevada.”
- Value-Based Care Government Programs
- Disruptive Innovation in Healthcare Delivery
- Access in the New Era of Medicine
Each year, hundreds of Nevada’s health care leaders gather at the Nevada Healthcare Forum to attend panels and discussions about relevant industry topics from prestigious speakers. Attendees span a wide variety of interests and professions related to the health care industry, including providers, employer group and health plan/insurance executives, government officials, students, members of the media and consumers.