A Comprehensive Review of Parkinson’s Disease
May 23 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
On Thursday, May 23, we will address how the following apply to individuals with PD:
- The definition of biomarkers and their types
- The diagnosis of PD – what is the ‘gold standard’?
- Motor and non-motor symptoms of PD
- Differential diagnosis of PD: What are ‘secondary’ forms of parkinsonism and ‘Parkinson Plus syndromes’
- Objective measures (wearables, smartphones, voice analysis) in PD
Light food and beverages will be served.
Contact: Isaac SantaAna – (702) 685-7072 or email@example.com