11th Annual Conference Scheduled for Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Organizers of the Nevada Health Care Forum, the largest gathering of healthcare professionals in the state, will host dozens of the nation’s leading healthcare executives and experts to address the issues and changes affecting Nevada and the nation’s health care systems. The 11th annual conference will be held from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, October 9, 2018, at Enclave Event Center in Las Vegas.
Featured speakers for this year’s event include:
· Halee Fischer-Wright, M.D., National President and CEO of MGMA, and author of Back to Balance: The Art, Science and Business of Medicine, will present a unique prescription for fixing America’s health care woes, based on her thirty years of experience as a physician and industry leader.
· John Gorman, Founder & Executive Chair of The Gorman Health Group, will discuss the outlook for Medicare and Medicaid in Year 3 of the Trump Administration.
· J.D. Kleinke, medical economist & author, will outline how organizations can avoid the pitfalls and seize the opportunities associated with the long overdue computerization of American medicine in his presentation: American Medicine 2.0 – the Revolution will be computerized.
· Kevin Riddleberger, MBA, MS, PA-C, will discuss personalized health care beyond the traditional brick and mortar.
Key panels and discussions at this year’s forum include:
· Industry leaders panel discussion on the “National State of Health Care.”
Time: 8:45 am to 9:45 am. Room: Madrigal
· Disaster Preparedness: The role in disaster preparedness and response efforts for natural or man-made disasters, pandemic outbreaks or terrorist attacks.
Time: 1:35pm to 2:35pm. Room: Madrigal
· “Health Care Issues Impacting the State of Nevada.”
Time: 3:55pm to 4:55pm. Room: Madrigal
Each year, hundreds of Nevada’s health care leaders gather at the Nevada Health Care Forum to attend panels and discussions about relevant industry topics from prestigious speakers. Attendees span a wide variety of interests and professions related to the health care industry, including providers, employer group and health plan/insurance executives, government officials, students, members of the media and consumers.
“This year’s forum promises to be enlightening and thought-provoking as the pace of our health care services, systems and patient care continues to accelerate. Anyone invested in the future of health care in Nevada and beyond is encouraged to attend and gain important insights from a wide range of knowledgeable speakers,” said Todd Lefkowitz, SVP Population Health Management, P3 Health Partners and member of the Nevada Health Care Forum steering committee. For more information and registration, visit www.nevadahealthcareforum.com.