This year’s event theme is “NevadaNursesStrong”
The Nevada Action Coalition (NAC) remains the driving force for transforming healthcare through nursing in our state. Recognizing that important work is currently being done, and the goal of long-term sustainable change, the NAC continues to lead the way to improve the health of Nevadans.
To support NAC’s important work and to honor nurses in Nevada, the 3rd Annual Future of Nursing in Nevada black-tie event will be hosted on Saturday, October 6, 2018, at the Suncoast Hotel and Casino. This year’s event theme is “NevadaNursesStrong”. Doors will open at 5pm and Registration will begin at 5:30pm. Cocktails and Silent Auction will be from 5:30pm – 7pm. Dinner will be served at 7:15pm and the program will be underway by 8pm.
Synopsis of the event:
- Any nurse (RN/LPN) can be nominated (see attached Nomination Form – Part 1)
- We award in eighteen (18) Future of Nevada Nurses
- Nurses on Boards, Nevada Nurses Strong Responders and Professional Progression Accomplishments will be
- Individuals will be notified that they have been nominated, a congratulatory email is sent to them along with information on how to complete the process and details of the
- The Nominator or the Nominee then submits a Nomination Questionnaire – Part 2 for judging, which is done by a committee of nursing
- Forms can be uploaded by following directions on this page
- Winners will be announced the evening of the event
All funds raised from “Future of Nursing Awards Celebration” will support both nursing scholarships and the work of the Nevada Action Coalition.
We trust that you will honor a nurse with your sponsorship; promote this event throughout your organization and consider appointing a liaison to attend the planning committee monthly meetings. A member is available to visit your facility and provide a quick presentation.
To nominate someone for award consideration, click here, to get started.
If you have any questions, concerns or need additional information, please email: